US Fiancée K-1 Visa Application

us-k1-fiancee-visa-application-cebu-philippinesWe are the only visa service provider in the Philippines who can give you complete personalized and professional support utilizing an American Immigration professional.

An American citizen who plans to marry his or her Filipino fiance/fiancee in the USA needs to file a K-1 fiancé / fiancée Visa petition for the fiancé / fiancee residing in the Philippines. This Visa petition must be filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that has jurisdiction over the place of residency of the petitioner. When the petition is approved by the USCIS at the processing center, the K-1 fiancé / fiancée visa petition will be sent to the NVC(National Visa Center) who will forward the petition to the Embassy in Manila.

The Embassy in Manila will then send information to your fiancee/fiance on how to apply for the K-1 / K-2 visa. They will also inform your fiance/fiancee about the required medical examination procedure as well as the Visa interview.

This chart compares the main features of the K-1, fiance/fiancée and spousal IR-1/CR-1 visas.

Fiancée K-1 Visa

IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa

Visa typeNon-ImmigrantImmigrant
Approximate total processing time3-6 months5-10 months
Where do I file the petition?Only in U.S.May file abroad
What petition form do I file?I-129F onlyI-130 only
Are there any major restrictions I should know about?Single entry. Valid for 90 days; to marry petitioner within 90 days of entry to the United States and must adjust status.LPR status. Processing for green card begins on entry.
Can my fiancée/fiancé or spouse take her/his children?Single entry. Valid for 90 days; to marry petitioner within 90 days of entry to the United States and must adjust status.Yes. Only unmarried children under 21 but must be issued K-2 visa within one year of the K-1 issuance.
Is an interview required?YesYes
Which Affidavit of Support do I use?I-134I-864
Does the Embassy need the original petition & documents from USCIS?YesYes

US Fiancée K-1 Visa Application Process

Our professional Visa specialists will do the paperwork for you to insure that everything is correct.

You are given a personalized solution which is based on the beneficiary’s profile, so that we can provide you and your fiancee or spouse the expected positive outcome.

We work with your beneficiary and guide her through the entire process. Our experts will personally guide and prepare her for the government interviews, classes, paperwork and other Visa requirements.

Olvis makes sure that your application goes through careful review so that there won’t be any mistakes. You need to understand that even the smallest error will delay your visa application.

After we take the required information, we complete the paperwork for you in an accurate and timely manner. Then we have you review the completed petition looking for any errors or omissions.

If requested when you arrive at the airport to meet your spouse or fiancee, one of our experts will meet you and give you a briefing on the various requirements of the type of visa you will be applying for and to guide you through the whole process.

Let us help you in processing your US Fiance/Fiancée K1 Visa application.

Call Toll Free   1-866-636-8666  now!

Or contact us now by clicking the button below.