Annulments & Other Legal Services


Professional and Expedited Service at very Reasonable Fees.

Annulments if your fiancée is already married it is impossible to bring her to your country. Since there is no divorce in the Philippines, an annulment is the only option. Sometimes your fiancée might not even know that she is married, especially if she has children. Contact us to resolve this issue. We will carefully assess the situation and advise you immediately of our findings. If necessary, we will refer you to a top-notch attorney who will handle your case in a professional and expeditious manner at very reasonable fees.

Read our blog on annulments in the Philippines.

We can also procure the documents required that will allow you to file the immigration paperwork or to get married here in the Philippines. Some of these documents are: a Certificate of no marriage (CENOMAR) from the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA); as well as an PSA-Certified Original Birth Certificate.

We can facilitate corrections of birth records. This is something that is frequently required as the birth certificates frequently have the names misspelled or the wrong gender indicated.

For those of you interested in adopting a Filipino child, we can help out with some sound advice as well as refer you to a competent attorney.

Some of our other services include visa extensions if you are staying in the Philippines longer than 30 days. The penalties for overstaying for even just one day are quite severe and require a lot of time and money to straighten out.

We can offer you a better option than going to the Bureau of Immigration and waiting for your turn for a really long time in the really long lines, only to find that you do not have all of the requirements and that you will have to return again the next day.

Your best option is to call us as soon as you know that you want to stay longer than 30 days and let us handle the whole process for you.

We can also provide many of the following legal documents:

  • Affidavit of Loss
  • Acknowledgement Receipt
  • Deed Of Absolute Sale
  • Deed Of Donation
  • Deed of Sale of Motor Vehicle
  • Exclusive Authority to Sell
  • General Affidavit
  • General Power of Attorney
  • Lease Contract
  • Offer to Purchase
  • Special Power of Attorney